Payroll System & Registration
Our payroll system is ADP. Initially, you will receive an email from "SecurityServices_NoReply@adp.com" with your registration "pic code". Follow the instructions in the email to register. When you get to the screen asking for Associate ID please simply choose Social Security or birthday instead and insert that information. If you have any issues with logging on to ADP please contract email@example.com.
Verifying My Information in ADP
- Login to ADP at https://workforcenow.adp.com
- Enter your Personal Profile by going to Myself > Personal Information > Personal Profile
- Verify that your address is entered correctly in the middle of the page. Verify that your Social Security is correct in top right of the page. Press "Reveal" to see the full Social Security.
- If anything is incorrect please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing Pay Statements
There are two ways in which you can access your pay statements:
- Pay statements can be accessed via this quick link.
- You can access your Pay Statement by logging into https://workforcenow.adp.com/public/index.htm and then selecting “Myself” in the top menu, then “Pay” and then “Pay Statements.” Click on the check with the right date and then the pay statement will open. Please see below.