Become A Chavez Scholar
20-21 My School DC Matches have been released-
We are excited to have you join the Chavez Community!
See below for the next steps for accepting your seat.
Step 1: Submit the online registration/enrollment confirmation form
Step 2: Complete and submit required forms to secure enrollment
- Formulario de verificación de residencia del DC –Año escolar 2020-21.
- Scan DC Proof of Residency Documentation using your SmartPhone (Directions for Android, iPhone) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Due by the start of school. These can also be emailed at any time to email@example.com
Student Birth Certificate
High School transcript (grades 9th –12th)
Current Individualized Education Plan (I.E.P.)/ 504 Plan (if applicable)
Previous school academic records
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A quick glance at the enrollment timeline for the 2020-21 school year:
- December 10, 2019: My School DC Common Application Opens. Apply online at www.myschooldc.org
- February 3, 2020: Priority deadline for high school applications
- March 2, 2020: Priority deadline for middle school applications
- March 27, 2020: Families will be notified about their lottery results and waitlist positions via mail, email and the My School DC website.
Thank you for your interest in Cesar Chavez PCS!Cesar Chavez School for Public Policy prepares scholars to succeed in competitive colleges and empowers scholars to use public policy to create a more just, free, and equal world. Because of our intimate class sizes, experienced teachers, and robust curriculum, Chavez scholars influence public policies and practices to make a positive change in their communities and in the world.
We are proud to participate in the My School DC, common lottery application for DC public and public charter schools. To learn more about the application process for 6th and 8th grade click here and for high school click here.Chavez School for Public Policy is driven by a powerful mission and guided by the core values of Student Achievement, Innovation, and Excellence. Join us for an upcoming Open House to learn more.
Questions? Contact Linda Bernal to schedule a visit at 202.398.2230 or email@example.com.