Become a Chavez Scholar
Thank you for your interest in Chavez Schools! We invite you to learn more about our schools and our approach to empowering students to become 21st century change agents!
Chavez Schools participates in the My School DC Common Application.
We are currently accepting students entering grades 6-10.
Click HERE to visit the My School DC application and apply today!
Are you a current or recently accepted student?
Complete the online registration form HERE
- December 12, 2016: My School DC Common Application Opens. Apply online at www.myschooldc.org
- February 1, 2017: Priority deadline for high school applications
- March 1, 2017: Priority deadline for middle school applications
- March 31, 2017: Families will be notified about the status of their application via mail, email and the My School DC website.
- March 31, 2017 - May 1, 2017: Online registration open to current and accepted scholars
- March 31, 2017 - May 1, 2017: Provide proof of DC residency and Submit Immunization, Medical & Dental Forms
- June 30-August 5, 2017: Submit 4th Quarter report cards (Middle School) or Transcript (High School)
- Summer 2017: Attend Summer orientation. Orientation dates and information to be sent by campuses.
Attend An Open House
The best way to learn more about our schools is to join us at an open house and experience our schools first hand.
Join Our Mailing List
Stay up to date on the latest happenings at Chavez Schools! Sign up for our mailing list to receive updates about the enrollment process, deadlines and the Chavez Schools experience.
Frequently Asked Questions