Become a Chavez Scholar
Thank you for your interest in Chavez Schools! We invite you to learn more about our schools and our approach to empowering students to become 21st century change agents!
Chavez Schools participates in the My School DC Common Application.
We are currently accepting students entering grades 6-10.
Click HERE to visit the My School DC application and apply today!
Are you a current or recently accepted student?
Complete the online registration form HERE
- December 11, 2017: My School DC Common Application Opens. Apply online at www.myschooldc.org
- February 1, 2018: Priority deadline for high school applications
- March 1, 2018: Priority deadline for middle school applications
- March 30, 2018: Families will be notified about the status of their application via mail, email and the My School DC website.
- March 30, 2018 - May 1, 2018:
- Online registration open to current and accepted scholars
- Provide proof of DC residency and Submit Immunization, Medical & Dental Forms
- June 30-August 3, 2018: Submit 4th Quarter report cards (Middle School) or Transcript (High School)